When you join the IFA you are joining a world organization with many benefits. The IFA can provide you with all the necessary tools you will need to either write your film or produce and direct your own film. In fact, the IFA may even be able to help you finance and distribute your film around the world! You will have access to thousands of dollars worth of useful downloads such as:
Coming Soon To The Members Area!
• Sample script option agreements
• Sample location agreements
• Sample crew deal memos
• Sample "Independent Film Budgets & Schedules"
• Sample $50,000 (6 day shoot) feature film budget/schedule (HD)
• Sample $300,000 (12 day shoot) budget/schedule (HD)
• Sample $560,000 (18 day shoot) budget/schedule (35mm)
• Sample $400,000 (18 day shoot) budget/schedule (HD)
Finding a Distributor, Approaching Name Talent, Approaching a Funding Source:
• Sample query letters - Use our template to get to high powered industry executives, high profileagents and managers
• Distributor Hot List - Who wants to distribute your film
• Investor list - Who wants to give you money
• Script library - Hundreds of scripts for you to study
• Regular Newsletter outlining upcoming IFA events
• Master Workshops with leading industry professionals
• Through sponsorship, access to Movie Magic Screenwriter and Scheduling.
• Consultation, by appointment, with industry specialists for help with budgeting, scheduling, script analysis etc.
• Trade discounts on filmmaking equipment and supplies
• Opportunities to network with other independent filmmakers at Alliance events
• Monthly Showcase for new films at the IFA Screening Centre
• Job Board and Classifieds
• Annual screenplay competitions with various awards
Hourly or daily rental of an IFA Office in Beverly Hills CA or Vancouver, Canada
All of these member benefits for **no charge per year. JOIN TODAY
**For a limited Time Only